Friday, August 22, 2008

It's a baby!

So, when I went to the hospital to see my sister and her new baby (see the previous post--yes I know it has been a while) I was so baby hungry. Turns out, I was pregnant! I am 10 weeks along, and here is the first pic! Blake keeps walking around saying, "New baby in the house! Just like baby Henry!" He is so excited! I am technically due March 21, but I was early with Blake so my Dr said not to be surprised if I was early again! So I will keep you up to date!


8 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....Look at the little bean in there. I am so excited for you! You are TOTALLY giving me baby fever now...lol

Wynder Family said...

COngrats!!! How exciting, hopefully there isn't another one hiding in there. HE! HE! HE!

Just kidding by this point they's deffinately know. lol

Kirsten said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS! We're due just two months before you so we'll have to do some shopping and talking. Not to mention the hanging out we will be doing while we're both laid up around our houses during RSV season. :)

Seth and Sarah said...

Welcome back! I've been waiting for you to post again on your blog! I'm so happy that you are pregnant! So much fun....

Starr said...

Hurrah! Congrats! That is the most amazing picture ever!

Angela said...

Congratulations! I'm glad I looked at your blog today. Mark & I are going to have a baby in March as well - due March 15. I was two weeks late with Walker, so you're baby may come first. So exciting!
Your cousin,
Angela Young

Josh Moore said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations. From that angle...I'd say it's a girl :)

Beth said...

Congratulations! How exciting! And not to know until you were 10 weeks--nice! The first tri is almost over!