Saturday, June 13, 2009

Slacker mommy

So because I am the blogger in the family, blame me for the lack of pictures and news lately. We have been battling the cold from HELL! (I wouldn't say hell, but heck just doesn't cut it. It is a really really bad cold!)

So here are a few pictures of what we have been up to....

Blake loves being a big brother, and he loves that he can take care of Connor. True, we had a struggle with teaching Blake to be gentle... he liked to act like Connor was his age. He just loves to update me on Connor...

I guess this is the difference between the first child and the second. I NEVER propped Blake's bottle up when he was little. But with Connor, it is just so convenient! It allows me to watch out for Blake and get something done! Geez, I must be a horrible mother!


Why is it that babies are so stinkin cute when they sleep? Look at those pouty lips! And speaking of sleep, Connor is sleeping a full 7-8 hours every night now! YEAH! He sleeps from around 9 PM to 4-5 AM. I wish that was a bit later in the morning, but I can't complain after being up all night with him!

No comments: