Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CAUGHT it!

Connor has been attempting to smile for a few weeks now. He has that smile that is in his eyes, and maybe a corner of his mouth twitches... you know he is trying.
Well, the past few days he has been a smiling fool! LOVE IT!
The job I gave myself was to catch it on film! I did it today. It was right after meal time (so like a man...) and he finally smiled for me when the camera was out! Yeah! Here is my smiling bean! (we call him BEAN as a nickname)




Yes, i realize the onesie is wet--we were messy eaters!

6 comments:

Adam and Tara said...

holy cow... its Blakes twin! What a cute little baby. You two have a talent for making good lookin kids.

Jess said...

So cute!! I'm glad you caught it. He already looks so big!

Kayla said...

He is so cute!

Kirsten said...

Isn't it crazy that you could spend all day just looking at your little ones? I just love it.

Paige said...

That is so sweet. I didn't know he was already smiling.

Chelcee said...

He's adorable and LOVE his smile!