Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lederhosen....Es ist gut!

EW! gross lederhosen!




AW--cutest lederhosen ever!




Okay, Brooke. Where the crap did you get lederhosen (and yes, that is how it is spelled, I checked it out, and found the aformentioned gross lederhosen picture!)?
Well, I will tell you! Matt's mom visited her friend in Switzerland when Matt was little, and she came home with lederhosen for her boys.
Somewhere there is a picture of Eric and Matt together wearing it. Evidently, they wore it every sunday to CHURCH! I am a bit embarassed for them, but have to admit that dressing your child up in crazy foreigh clothes is a lot of fun! Of course it helps when your son doesn't want to take it off, and when he has a friend to frolic in lederhosen with!
PS: That is Eric's son with him (Ethan). So eventually we will have a picture of matt & eric, and then their boys wearing the same outfits! Yippee!
Just for good measure, because I am sure I will never type this again...
LEDERHOSEN, LEDEROSEN, LEDERHOSEN!
(I think it is out of my system now!)

No comments: