Monday, October 8, 2007

At the zoo...




Today we went to the zoo... well, let me back up a bit. First, Matt went to school and called asking me why no one was on campus. I had to call the main University of Utah line to find out if school was in today. Um yeah-- it wasn't. Surprise, it is fall break...duh, Matt! So, we went to the zoo instead.




We were only there for about an hour, but we had so much fun! Blake ran around the whole time, and refused to ride in his stroller, but that was okay, because the lay out of the zoo is really good for little kids. I think his favorite part was the rhinocerouses (rhinoceri? I don't know what the plural of that is!) There is a viewing window and a rhinocerous was right by it. I think it kind of scared Blake because he gave a little jump.
PS: The reason I (Brooke) am not in any of the pictures, is because I am taking them! I will have to get Matt on the ball!

No comments: