Sunday, October 7, 2007

Going to the Cabin...

A few weekends ago, we went to the cabin (half way in between Evanston, WY and Park City, UT). We went up for the whole weekend which would account for Matt's scruffiness. Blake and Matt went for a ride on the 4 wheeler, and they were gone for over an hour. And I got worried. (Evidently they went and threw rocks in the pond, and went looking for moose, mistakenly taking the long way home.) When we went to go look for them, they pulled up, and Blake was fast asleep. I guess he thought it was a long ride, too.
Unfortunately, the entire trip to the cabin was not as much fun for Blake. We got up there on a Friday night, and threw up all night Friday (no sleep for mom and dad). The next morning while I was trying to catch up on the sleep I lost, Matt and my brother Scott went into Evanston to do the laundry from the night before. Saturday night was the same thing, as was Sunday night. Luckily Blake is a happy baby, and he was still very pleasant the whole time. By the time we got home, we were all exhausted.
Oh--and my sister Paige, my mom, and I got sick as well (we brought it home with us, though). I can say, from personal experience, I wanted to die!

No comments: