Thursday, October 18, 2007



Another week, another post to what is quickly becoming blake's memoirs! He is so busy all day long, that I (brooke) just about fall over after he goes to bed at 7 PM. I know I shouldn't complain because he does go down at 7 and sleeps until 8 AM...I will just have to keep reminding myself that he is a great baby, and I am LUCKY!




An explanation of this picture...Blake loves to throw things away in the garbage. After he puts anything (and I do mean anything--we found two of our spoons in there last week) in the garbage, he throws his hand triumphantly in the air and expects us to clap. Way to go OCD Blake. Don't leave anything on the floor!


Another thing he loves right now, is CURIOUS GEORGE! I swear that little monkey is raising our son. He watches that and Winnie the Pooh everyday. I can quote the dialogue to you if you want...just ask me next time you see me! He does laugh at it a lot which is good, because that means I don't have to entertain him as much. What a slacker mother I am!


He has been ransacking my house lately. Cereal boxes all over the house (he can reach them in the pantry--I finally had to tie the door closed with a ribbon!), bowls and dishes out from under the counter, tissue strewn about like it is snowing... you get it. While it is really really cute, it also makes a lot more work for me! Luckily I have a son that (as I stated above) is a little OCD and loves to put things in order!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hi Brooke...
This is Jessica Andrus, hopefully you remember me. I stumbled on to your blog as I was linking through friend's blogs and someone had a link to Paige's where I found you. Complicated? Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that your son is adorable. You guys are such a cute family. My husband and I have a blog too, if you get bored I'd love for you to read it. goodhale.blogspot.com I hope you don't mind if I keep checking yours!