Sunday, October 11, 2009

Donny Osmond and Me


So do you want to learn what Donny Osmond taught me in my dream last night? Of coarse you do. Well just after bringing him a Coke rather than the Sprite he had ordered (sorry about that Donny, I still feel bad about that), he taught me how to pop the top off a Coke bottle without a bottle opener by just using my wedding ring.

1- Give the cap a twist (to loosen it. Donny did it better than I ever could)
2- Put the bottle cap's edge just under your wedding ring
3- Bend your fingers down like your are holding the top of the bottle
4- With your right hand, grab the bottom of the bottle and move it away and up while holding the top of the bottle in place with your left hand (with your grip keeping the edge of the cap in place under you ring)

I have not tried it yet, but for you boozers out there, let me know if it works (remember: this all came to me in a glorious vision with Donny on a yacht. I know, weird)

And if you are reading this thinking that Brooke wrote it, you are wrong. As ashamed as I am, this is a Matt dream. :(

2 comments:

Heather said...

Matt, I think that is the funniest blog post I have read in awhile. I read it out loud to Eric and we were laughing so hard. I never knew you had a thing for Donny--let us know when Marie starts popping up with cooking tips!

Kirsten said...

HAAAAAAAAAA! Seriously so funny.